Apple Crumble Muffins with step by step pictures. Eggless Apple Crumble Muffins are so delicious with a moist fruity muffins and a crispy topping.
Apple crumble muffins is one of the easiest but a different muffin recipe you could ever make. The muffins is basically eggless which has lots of chopped fruits in them and makes it super moist.
The muffin has a crumble topping which gives a crispy topping over moist muffins. You could make the crumble topping few days before and store in fridge or you can store in freezer for a month.
If you love apple crumble then you will love this deconstructed apple crumble sundae
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Dont miss to check this apple crumble bars too.
Eggless Apple Crumble Muffins Recipe
Apple Crumble Muffins is one step ahead of a delicious apple crumble dessert. these muffins are perfect for breakfast.
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 6 muffins
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 cup (120 grams)
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
- Apples – 1 peeled and chopped
- Milk – ½ cup (120 ml)
- Brown Sugar – ½ cup (100 grams)
- Oil – 4 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – ½ cup (60 grams)
- Salt a pinch
- Cold butter – ½ cup
- Instant Oats – 2 tblsp
- Walnuts – 3 tblsp
- Sugar – 3 tblps
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Line muffin pan with liners and set aside.
- Start by making crumbles. Take flour in a bowl, add in salt and mix well.
- Add butter and rub it into the flour.
- Add in sugar, walnuts and oats and mix well. Set aside in fridge till needed.
- Now make apple crumble muffins batter. Take flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in chopped apples and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, brown sugar, oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour it into the flour mix and fold gently.
- Scoop this into the mould and top with crumbles.
- Bake for 20 to 30 mins.,
- Remove and serve warm.
1)You can make the crumble topping ahead and store in a ziploc bag in fridge for upto a week. You can store in freezer for more than a month.
2)Muffins can be baked and stored in freezer. Reheat in microwave when serving.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 489 Fat: 28.6g Saturated fat: 11.5g Carbohydrates: 55.5g Sugar: 29.1g Sodium: 125 mg Fiber: 2.2g Protein: 5.1g Cholesterol: 42mg
1)Start by making crumble. Take all purpose flour in a bowl
2)Add in a pinch of salt
3)Add in cold cubed butter
4)Crumble the butter into the flour
5)till they form coarse crumbles
6)Add in oatmeal
7)Add in walnuts
8)Add in sugar
10)Crumble is done. Store in fridge till needed
11)Now make the muffin batter. Take flour in a bowl
12)Add baking powder
13)Add cinnamon powder
15)Add in chopped apples
17)measure wet ingredients. Take milk in a jug
18)Add oil or melted butter
19)Add brown sugar
22)Pour the wet ingredients into the dry
24)Line moulds with cupcake cases
25)Scoop batter in
26)Top with crumble
27)Bake till done
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter chocolate chip energy bars