Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe with Step by step pictures. Cinnamon roll cake is super easy to make and gives you all the taste and flavour of the traditional cinnamon roll buns. This cake has a delicious crweam cheese frosting which goes perfectly well with it.
Cinnamon roll cake is not only easy to make but is simply delicious. You can serve this with a cup of coffee or tea. This cinnamon on the topping which taste so good. The smell is just amazing. Cinnamon Roll Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a perfect way to start a day.
This cake is perfect to bake on christmas day. You can bake this a day ahead and have this on christmas morning.
You will love this whole wheat beetroot cake.
Check this Sticky toffee pudding recipe too.
Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe
Cinnamon Roll cake is one of the most delicious dessert. Cinnamon Roll cake is perfect with a cup of coffee or tea.
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 8 to 10 servings
FOR CAKE BATTER:
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1½ cup (180 grams)
- Salt a pinch
- Sugar – ½ cup (100 grams)
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – ¾ cup (180 ml)
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Melted Butter – ¼ cup (60 ml)
FOR CINNAMON BUTTER:
- Soft Unsalted Butter – ½ cup (100 grams)
- Brown Sugar – ½ cup (100 grams)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 tblsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tblsp
- Cream Cheese – ½ cup
- Icing Sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla Extract – ½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Mix cinnamon butter together and set aside.
- MIx cake batter, take egg, sugar, vanilla and mix well.
- Add in melted butter and mix well.
- Add in milk, add in all purpose flour, baking powder, salt. Fold gently.
- Spoon this into the parchment paper lined baking pan. Bake till 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Now mix all ingredients for frosting.
- Once cake is cooled, spread frosting over it and serve.
1)You can make the frosting and the cinnamon butter spread in advance and store in fridge. Bring the cinnamon butterto room temparature before spreading.
2)Cinnamon Roll cake taste similar to cinnamon buns.
3)This goes well with coffee.
Calories: 267 Fat: 17.1g Saturated fat: 11.6g Carbohydrates: 26.7g Sugar: 26.1g Sodium: 64mg Protein: 2.5g
1)Take egg in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in melted butter
4)Add in vanilla
5)Add in milk
6)Add in flour
7)Add in salt
8)Add in baking powder
11)Spoon this into the baking pan, spread and set aside.
12)Take butter in a bowl
13)Add in brown sugar
14)Add in cinnamon powder and all purpose flour
16)Spoon this into cake pan
18)Like this and bake till done
19)Take cream cheese in a bowl
20)Add icing sugar
21)add in vanilla
23)Spread evenly and serve.
Banana Cinnamon Muffins
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Citrus Mango Muffins
Banana Chocolate Muffins
Eggless Banana Nuts Muffins
Eggless Banana Oats & Dates Muffins
Oats Bran Muffins